CONSTANT CLIENTS workshop for service-based businesses
The Blue Room @ BLOOM restaurant * Farnham * 7 The Borough, Farnham, GU9 7NA - Tuesday 20th November or Tuesday 27th November 11am til 2:30pm
TOTAL PRICE £89 - PAY HALF TODAY AND HALF ON THE DAY
... but ONLY IF you feel that you received AMAZING value
In this workshop, I'm really excited to show you how to...
>> Get your service in front of the RIGHT potential clients
>> Position yourself, right away, as a business anyone would LOVE to work with
>> Make it an easy YES to working with you RIGHT NOW
>> Make the entire process of working with you super easy and rather lovely, without you having to spend any time on admin
>> Fine tune your 'constant clients' system because you'll know what the numbers need to be
>> Progress through the 4 stages of business as a 'service based' business owner by focussing on the right things during each stage
>> Map out 2019 with absolute clarity of what offers you'll be promoting each month and what you need to do to sell those offers
>> Fill your calendar with client spots on automation - say goodbye to email ping pong
What happens now?
1. Choose which workshop you can make - either click the 20th November button or the 27th November button and pay £44.50 to secure your spot.
2. Look out for an email from me with details of the event, the time, the place, where to park and a link to pop this event into your online calendar.
3. You'll receive a quick pre-assessment form to fill out IF YOU WANT TO. This will give me a really good understanding of where you're currently at, so as I give examples throughout the workshop, I can make them super relevant to YOU. No pressure at all to fill this in. This is simply so I can help you more. If you're at the very beginning of your entrepreneurial journey, even better - you'll have so much to soak up!
4. A few days before the event, you'll get an email reminder from me.
5. You arrive at the event with a notebook and pen, sip coffee and let me show you how to map out the next stage of your business. No laptops, this is just you listening to my teaching with some good solid planning sessions thrown in.